Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm an Engineer

Yippeee!! a huge relief atlast, as I completed the last exam 5 minutes before and even checked the answers ;). That was something that happened only for a handful of exams like programming, compilers etc. There is a lot of mixed feelings as I have to prepare myself to face the big bad world out there. Don't no what is in store for the future...

So, what did I do after the exams? Went for the "Pink Panther" movie. Not bad I must say, because it was full of this vadivelu-vivek type of comedy. And later that night, got a nice small treat from this guy. He is leaving to Bangalore to join the company where we got placed. All the best to him. Hoping to join him soon :)

I don't know where I will be posted. I may or may not leave my darling city where I have been for the past 21 years and watched all its development. And I don't want to leave this city because IT is happening. Rapid developments are the order of the day as the IT/ITES companies grab every square inch of available space.

Ok... got to go now.. See you soon!